Wednesday, September 3, 2008

About Me :)

Hey my name is Sammy- Sammy Springs. I'm very king and have LOTS of friends. My favorite animals are horses and when I grow up, I want to own a horse farm. My destiny college is UK. Go Wildcats! I LOVE the Jonas Brothers! By the way did u know Nick Jonas is going out with Selena Gomez? I wonder how long that's gonna last! In general, I'm a sincere country girl. And this is all about me (except for the Nick and Selena part)! Peace out blogees! :)

6 comments:

Sammy's Web said...

Yo I'm lookin' fine!

Sammy's Web said...

Yea I'm awesome

Reagan Miller said...

hey samajama. You do know that you can add more posts if you want to, right. Any way I just wanted to say hi and please comment me. Plus, do you remember my cousin ally? well she got a blog and here's her website : totallyally.blogspot.com so please go there and leave a comment.
Love ya,
reagan

Allyson's Blog said...

Hey sammy yes I remember you I haven't seen or heard from you since this summer thanks for writing me I like your blog a lot and tell Reagan thanks for telling you about my blog have to go write me

Allyson's Blog said...

Do you have a cellphone? If you do will you write it to me? Mine is 615-812-6231 and if you ever do call me I live in Tennessee so you have to type in 615. And you have a really cute blog!

Allyson's Blog said...

thanks guess what I have to watch reese this weekend this should be good